Overview: This is a fast and powerful tool to manage your varity apps.
Requirements: Android 2.1+
This is a fast and powerful tool to manage your varity apps, which includes Risk indication, app Autorun Control(ROOT), Task Killer, Move app 2 SD card(Android 2.2 or later), Uninstaller, Backup apks to SD card, and etc. And in expert mode, you can filter and sort packages by many useful ways. Also it can call root function automatically to get better performance if your device is rooted.
Try this to check your apps, you may find something you do not know before!
Show app information (including risk info, e.g. show which app can call outgoing, or can send out SMS, or can use Camera, or can find your location (GPS), etc),
Autorun management (enable/disable conditions for autorun),
Kill process (one key RAM optimize, kill all, or kill by selection),
Move/batch move apps from phone to SD card(Android 2.2 or later),
Move/batch move apps from SD card to phone(Android 2.2 or later),
Uninstall/batch uninstall apps,
View application details
Clear app cache,
View app on market,
Sort apps by multi ways,
Filter apps by multi ways,
1. Fix the FC issue when performing auto updating function (And because of this issue, we have to delay the updating service for some days, user still need to check new version manually during the time. Very for the updating trouble!);
2. Add “Delete Backup” function on long pressing menu to remove backup file (when you want to uninstall an app and do not keep its backup).
3. Add “Batch Delete Backup” function on batch operation menu;
4. To get better performance for future version, we modified some option values of settings page. You may need to reset some personal favorite option of settings page in this version. Thanks;
5. Fix a In-App-Billing support issue. The donation function is using Google’s In-App-Billing which require new version of Android Market. User may saw “Donation Not Available” message if In-App-Billing is not ready on your device;
6. Change app icon (FREE tag removed, since it is donate version now. Thanks to Tony!